Schengen area is consist of 26 countries which are known as Schengen countries and the visit visa issued by these countries is called Schengen visa. You can visit any schengen country on Schengen visa. These countries are as under:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. These all are Schengen Visa countries.
Who needs a Schengen Visa?
Passport holders of these countries are required to get a Schengen visa in advance to visit the Schengen area.
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain,
Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana,
Burkina Faso, Burma/Myanmar, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon
Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros
Congo, Cote D’ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic Of Congo
Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt,Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guyana
Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica
Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos,Lebanon
Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali
Mauritania, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia,Nauru
Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines
Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda,Sao Tome And Principe
Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan
South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria,Tajikistan
Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda
Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Hungary Schengen Visa
Hungary is a part of Schengen Area and Pakistani citizens need advance Schengen visa to enter in this country. Hungary embassy in Islamabad collect visa applications from Monday to Friday. It’s address is as under.
Embassy of Hungary in Islamabad
House No.12, Margala Road, F-6/3, Islamabad
Tel: 051-2823353 Fax: 051-2825256
Hungary’s embassy also collect visa applications for Estonia and Lethonia’s short-term C-type visas. It means, you can apply Estonia visa and Lethonia visa in Hungary embassy. However,for long-term D-type visas applicants will have to approach nearby embassies of these countries.
Schengen Visa Types
Hungary Issues the following types of visas.
Airport Transit (A):
Pakistani citizens going to a country via Hungary will have to get an airport transit visa to enter the International Zone of the International Airport. The basic condition is that you have the visa and ticket of the country where you want to go.
Short Stay Visa (C):
This visa is issued for free movement in Schengen area and for up to 90 days. It will be useful for both tourism and business purposes. Hungry embassy in Islamabad advises to submit all original dacuments and photocopy set with English translation. Visas application is not collected without the following documents.
Requirement for Schengen Visa
The requirement for Schengen visa of all schengen countries are same. Applicant will have to provide these dacument to the embassy.
* Completed Schengen Visa Form (Separate form will be used for each family member)
* Valid passport, which has at least two blank pages.
* Bank State of last six months.
* Two Fresh Passport Size photos with white back ground.
* 60 Euro Schengen visa Fee
* Travel Medical Insurance providing 30,000 Euros cove.
* If a child is traveling with one of the parents, then the other’s permission and Nadra B form is necessary.
* Sponsor letter describing the puspose of visit.
* If applicant wants to visit Schengen country for business purposes, then invitation letter of the corresponding Hungarian company is must. Registration of your organization and membership of the Chamber of Commerce and the business records with the Hungarian institutions is also required.
* For medical treatment, the letter and medical reports issued by local hospital and acceptence letter of foreign hospital will be attahced. Make it clear that the treatment cost and period is mentioned in the letter. The receipt of advance deposited expenses is also required.
* If you want to attend a conference, you will have to submit an invitation sent by the foreign organizer and your registration fee receipt. These papers will prove that it is really relevant to you and you have a deep interest in it.
* Employment letter issued by organization in which you are employee.
Evidence of good financial condition:
These dacuments will prove that applicant have sufficent funds to spend during his schengen countries visit.
(i) Return Air Ticket
(ii) Documentary Proof of Hotel Booking or other arrangements for accommodation.
(iii) 6 months bank statement of your account and credit card.
(iv) Income certificate / Salary Slip
( Also Read: Sweden Visa )
Right of appeal:
If the Embassy rejects your Schengen visa request, then you have right to appeal after removing the objections. Applicant can file his appeal within 8 days after the refusal.
* If you are applying in Hungary embassy, then appeal must be in Hungaria or English language.
* Appeal fee is 30 euro, which is to be deposited on the spot.
* Decision on appeal will be declare with in 15 days.
* During this process, you will have to provide further documents which strengthen your case.